Software Engineer IIIRP1015952Hyderabad
Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset
This position is responsible for working on a variety of technical problems of moderate scope & complexity. Designs, codes, tests, maintains and delivers new/modified functionality under general supervision. Collaborate with peers under the direction of technical leads on assigned project teams.
- Contributes to the design and implementation of service and infrastructure components
- Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to enhance existing service or new service directions
- Evaluate and design the implementation of current source code and system configuration
- Document service designs and operations via functional specifications and other documentation
- Collaborate with team members and technical leads
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Responsible for deploying, managing and supporting production and pre-production environments for our core systems and services
- Responsible for solving service requests on CM and DevOps.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good working experience with continuous integration/Continuous deployment.
- Hands-on Jenkins/Bamboo/Travis/Gitlab.
- Experienced in automation with Perl/Python/Shell scripting.
- Knowledge and experience with network and web technologies is good to have.
- Strong working knowledge on Linux/Unix.
- Analytic / trouble-shooting skills.
- A working knowledge of virtual machine or container technology (VMware, KVM, OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes) a plus
- Ability to work in fast paced environment on Agile methodology.
- 6-10 years of experience on Database like PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL
- 6-10 years of experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or an equivalent tool.
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 6-10 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.