About The F5 Security Research Team
At F5, we make apps faster, smarter, and safer. Come work within the security threat research group in an exciting, fast paced environment. Our team is performing the analysis of the latest security threats, detection and mitigation of our security solutions, as well as pen testing of F5 products. The team works in an intensive environment, and is constantly updated with the latest modern technologies. Come and join the best in their field!
Being a part of a highly experienced Security Research team, while specializing in cloud architectures, building environments for threat intelligence and Honeynet projects. The team is handling the research of vulnerabilities and malware, evolving threats analysis, development and updates of attack signatures and product-hacking.
- Ensure DevOps infrastructure and services meet the required level of availability, reliability, scalability, and performance.
- Deploy and scale attack sensors (honeypots) around the world.
- Scale and optimize attack logs collection using ELK and research other event processing technologies.
- Setup vulnerable reproduction environments with a variety of web technologies (Apache, IIS, NGINX, PHP: Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal, JAVA: Tomcat/WebLogic/Struts/Spring, .NET, node.js, Django/Flask, Ruby on Rails).
- Design, build and maintain a dedicated malware lab on-premises (VMWare).
- Automate everything with coding!
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- Experience with Docker containerized systems and Kubernetes orchestration systems.
- Experience with deploying infrastructure and services in public and private cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, RedHat OpenStack.
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as GitLab, Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory.
- Experience writing shell scripts and scripting/programming languages such as Python, Bash or Node.js.
- Experience with ELK Stack, web development - Advantage.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.