Software Engineer I_DevOpsRP1018884Hyderabad
About the Team
Career opportunity. Expand F5 into India to complete our world-wide reach.
This is an exciting time at F5. With significant opportunity in our core ADC, Security and cloud solution, there is growth and opportunity everywhere. This is a green field opportunity to transform the way applications are delivered to our customers in a secure, fast and reliable way to anyone, anywhere, at any time where it be across data centers on into the Cloud environment. We are looking for new ways to integrate application deployment workflows with the customer ecosystem through 3rd party integration to effectively enable DevOps scenarios for our customers. The ideal candidate is an energetic, hands-on and creative problem solver that is energized to solve distributed systems problems at Scale.
The Management, Orchestration, Visualization and Analytics (ManOVA) team is looking for technically strong DevOps Engineers who will contribute in the lifecycle development of Manova products and services. Having a background in DevOps, Cloud services or Network Management is highly valuable.
- Collaborate with other engineers and architects to create and maintain tools, technologies and automated processes that enable a DevOps environment
- Develop, troubleshoot and maintain CI/CD environment and overall administration of the entire distribution system
- Planning and executing maintenance procedures
- Identify and deploy tools and procedures to consistently improve the overall system uptime, security, monitoring and visibility
- Keep abreast of new technologies and identify areas to improve efficiency by new technology adoption
- Be enthusiastic in solving problems to push F5 products and services forward rather than be locked to a specific technology
- 1 to 3 years of significant software development and engineering experience
- Hands-on experience in coding Java/Python and at least one unit testing framework
- Experience with a CI/CD pipeline, GITLAB, Artifactory, Jenkins
- Knowledge of build scripting technologies such as Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with source control systems such as Git, Perforce
- Experience and understanding of container technologies such as Docker
- Expertise with Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, VMWare is a plus
- BE/B Tech in computer science or related disciplines
- Good communication, presentation skills and ability to work well in a development team
- Passion for learning new technologies, and a track record of doing so.
- Strong problem-solving skills
Great Place to Work®️ Institute, is the ‘Global Authority’ for creating, sustaining and identifying High-Trust, High-Performance CultureTM. Considered the ‘Gold Standard’ in Workplace Culture Assessment, Great Place to Work®️ identifies Best Workplaces solely on the basis of Employee Feedback and quality of People Practices in an organization. No jury or individual can influence the results of the assessment.
Great Place to Work® Certification is the most definitive ‘Employer-of-Choice’ recognition that organizations aspire to achieve. The Certification is recognized world over by employees and employers alike and is considered the ‘Gold Standard’ in identifying and recognizing Great Workplace Cultures. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations across 60 countries apply to get Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM
F5 has earned this recognition for creating a Great Place to Work FOR ALL the employees and has excelled on the 5 dimensions of building a High-Trust, High-Performance CultureTM - Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride and Camaraderie. We have been certified as:
- Great Place to Work - Oct 2020 to Sep 2021
- Among the top 75 Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM - 2020
- Great Mid-Size Workplaces - 2020
- Best Workplaces for Women - 2020
Please visit, to know more https://www.greatplacetowork.in/great/profile/50-Great-Mid/F5-Networks-InnovationThe Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.