Business Development SpecialistRP1022188UK Virtual
F5 is searching for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team and help nurture the sales pipeline for the UK market.
As a critical part of our sales organization, you will sourcing cold leads interested in F5’s larger product suite, and you are excited to build your career in technology sales. You are curious by nature and you genuinely love to learn. You love the thrill of building new relationships with exciting new prospects. You are a standout colleague, always willing to lend a hand, and have an innately positive spirit. You'll have excellent attention to detail and take immense pride in your work and successfully collaborate with others and are open to finding creative ways to overcome challenging problems. As a goal-oriented individual you'll want to progress yourself, the team, and the organisation towards our targets.
This opportunity will be offered as a 1yr Fixed Term Contract.
What will I be doing?
- As a critical part of our Sales pipeline you will be developing outbound leads everyday and as a trusted advisor to existing and evangelise to new customers about modern application development solutions for microservices and cluster architectures
- Highly skilled at identifying the right leads at the right companies by using prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques - building opportunities for the business daily by qualifying customers technical requirements, current deployment architectures, and future plans to determine the correct F5 products to suggest - you will then schedule qualified meetings for account teams
- Meet and exceed monthly targets by supporting the UK Sales teams by qualifying meetings with technical leaders in the EMEA market
- You'll be ideally are skilled at identifying key Engineering leaders who are developing the world’s leading Modern Applications, this includes, Sec Ops, Dev Ops, NetOps, Architects, and more.
- You exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork, and positive outlook
- Zealously updating Salesforce to make sure our reports and data are spot on
What qualifications do I need?
- Previous Business Development Sales experience in a technology company is required .
- You are organized, pay attention to details, and are creative in finding new ways to manage large volumes of leads and conversations out of regular CRMs.
- You understand application development cycles including agile development, microservices architectures, operating system orchestration, and distributed systems.
- You are detail oriented and meticulously update Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, previous experience is beneficial
- You exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork, and an open mindset
F5 is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace
#LI-CL1IThe Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.