Product Manager (Remote)RP1023474Field-TX
Mid level PM PO (Threat Stack)
FTE Remote San Jose CA
: Day in the life:
- Attend all scrum ceremonies and jump in with business perspective when needed by the team
- Write user stories, help break down tickets, define acceptance criteria
- Run feedback sessions with internal stakeholders, manage their expectations around projects in flight
- Run customer feedback sessions and jump in on high-profile prospect conversations help sell from a product management perspective
- Work on vision decks and go-to-market phasing for future initiatives
- Triage and determine priority for incoming support issues
Threat Stack enables DevOps and SecOps teams to innovate and scale security by providing full-stack security observability from the control plane up to the application layer. Purpose-built for today’s infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine cloud-optimized intrusion defense, continuous security monitoring, and proactive risk assessment to help security and operations teams detect security incidents, achieve compliance, and secure infrastructure in transition.
At Threat Stack, we’re building a continuous monitoring platform specifically targeted at the challenges of cloud security for elastic infrastructure. Our platform gives our customers deep visibility into their systems’ behaviors and helps to identify potentially anomalous actions of users and processes.
We are seeking a high energy, experienced Product Management Engineer to expand the portfolio of environments that Threat Stack can protect and to enhance the quality and value of the telemetry that drives our Cloud Security PlatformTM.
As a Product Management Engineer, you will collaborate closely with users, architects, engineers, and design partners to prioritize, plan, design, and develop support for new customer environments and security monitoring use cases.
What You'll Do
- Serve as the product owner for 2 engineering teams
- Create user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Manage and prioritize your teams’ backlog
- Advocate for Agile best practices, and proactively improve processes
- Own business critical initiatives
- Identify addressable problems in the market
- Own the vision for each initiative and work with your teams to design and implement achievable MVPs
- Own Early Access programs and other internal and external feedback loops
- Assist Product Marketing with to market activities
- Identify and evaluate key metrics to measure the success of product investments
- Help define the product roadmap
- Analyze patterns in RFEs, support issues, and customer conversations to make recommendations for both iterative enhancements, as well as major initiatives
- Be able to understand company strategy and translate it into actionable items for their teams to implement
- Advocate for initiatives that you believe are the most valuable to the business
- Work closely with engineering leadership to identify and prioritize critical areas of non-feature work
- Become the SME in the market and our customers’ needs
- Understand cloud workflows and use cases
- Understand security-minded users and their workflows
- Be the expert in public cloud offerings, such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or Business Analyst. We will consider other relevant experience for the right candidate.
- Strong knowledge of Agile best practices
- Strong sense of priority within a given strategic framework
- Technical acumen, excellent writing skills, and an insatiable appetite to learn new things.
- Ability to adapt to change and be a leader, driving the product toward its vision and achieving stakeholder buy-in along the way.
- Desire to get out in the market and interact with our customers
- Deep experience with public cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Information Security and Cloud Technologies, including DevOps, is strongly preferred
#LI-REG1The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.