Why do you want to join our team?
Life at F5 is never dull. We are constantly identifying industry trends and disruptions, then innovating to get ahead of future customer needs-creating application services that help the world’s leading organizations deliver their critical business apps faster and with the highest levels of flexibility, security, performance, and support.
But our success isn’t driven solely by what we do. We also care deeply about how we do it. At F5, our culture is how we live, every single day. And it’s producing outstanding results-not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We understand that your life is about more than just work, so we’re committed to a culture that supports your whole life.
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to build and support the most exciting missions in the world! You get the adventure and independence of working at a start-up without any of the financial risks because you are supported by a growing Fortune 1000 technology company.
F5 is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join our SFDC team that is passionate about improving the efficacy and growth of our CRM system. You will be responsible for working with this team to design, develop, test, and implement customizations, custom applications, and third-party integration and Salesforce.com Communities. In addition to the dedicated Salesforce team, you will collaborate with Customer Success teams as well as other business units to translate business requirements into effective solutions within the CRM. Additionally, the Salesforce Solution Architect partners with Enterprise Architects and Product teams to ensure that the application meets company service level standards and roadmap requirements.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide a detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Document, develop solutions (configuration, development, data models, etc) of the Salesforce Implementation
- Follow and understand Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- Convince business SMEs on the architected solution.
- Own and drive POC/Spike efforts.
- Ensure technical integration ability of the solution across multiple applications involved.
- Identify, understand, and coordinate efforts that have cross team dependencies/impacts.
What you bring:
- A passion for humbly serving customers and partners
- Integrity when communicating with the business, Product teams, internal teams, and between the teams
- Ability to understand, translate and explain complex technical information to business, focusing on solutions, technology, and products for a business opportunity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, communication, planning, problem solving, trouble shooting, facilitation and organization skills.
- Inject your creativity into your work
- Experience working with Salesforce Communities and Service Cloud
- Experience with common business Support processes, such as Sales, and Services development - Lead, Opportunity or Case Management processes
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Have experience understanding APIs and integrations design and data models
- Ability to call out risks and issues associated with requests and design decisions
- Ability to manage and document changes in the environment
- Have worked within an Agile development team
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
8+ years of deep technical work experience in one or more IT areas including but not limited to the following:
- In depth understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- In depth experience with Apex, Triggers, Lightning Design, and Visualforce pages
- Good attention to detail, organization skills, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce Aura Components and Lightning Web Components.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Visual Studio Code, Excel Connector, Demand Tools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or other CI/CD Services
- Experience working with technical and business partners from global multi-functional teams and other Development teams
- Experienced with Web Services (SOAP and Restful) and SOA
- Database and data modeling experience
- Object Orientated programming and design skills (ex: Java programming skills)
- Experienced with manipulating large datasets across heterogeneous systems
- Experience with Git, CI/CD pipelines is a plus
- Experience with Agile Software Development processes
- Deep understanding of business processes and how technology can enhance and improve these processes.
- Proficient in communication, planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and organization skills.
- Strong collaboration, team building, and interpersonal skills
- Deep analytical skills and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, or closely related field, or the foreign equivalent.
- 8+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
- Certified Administrator
- Certified Platform App Builder
- Certified Platform Developer I
- Certified Platform Developer II
- Certified Application Architect
- Community Cloud Consultant
#li-RRBal1The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.