Inside Sales Account ManagerRP1023469Chertsey
As the Inside Sales Account Manager in Professional Services (PS) you will have responsibility for growing the Renewal Services Booking and Revenue goals for assigned accounts within Italy and Turkey. This will be and in partnership with some of our key F5 Channel and Distribution partners that support our Italian and Turkish regions. This includes owning existing customers’ maintenance renewal opportunities and building positive relationships with our partners and will also include some direct end-user engagement as well. This role will require previous relevant account management and renewals experience and familiarity with the Channel model.
- You will own and contact renewal opportunities within an assigned account set and work towards closure. This involves building positive working relationships with F5 Distributors, F5 Partners, End Users and the product External/Inside sales teams.
- Your duties will include: validating renewal opportunities, quoting contracts within Oracle, updating CRM with accurate data, owning and presenting a forecast, receiving and verifying purchase orders, running reports, and additional account maintenance as required.
- You will be accountable for closing Sales while meeting/exceeding sales goals.
- All our employees are responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- You may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with managing both a high volume of transactional opportunities plus larger more complex sales opportunities
- Previous experience with quota-bearing sales role including forecasting, commercial negotiation, and opportunity management
- Knowledge of quoting and bid presentation
- Detail oriented, able to organize time and prioritize
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluent Italian language skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel).
- Additional systems experience a plus: Oracle, and SalesForce
- BS/BA Degree preferred or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Some experience selling services/collaborating with large enterprise account customers and Channel Partners.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.