Project Administrator - Cloud OperationsRP1023174Seattle
Our Employees: Are valued and empowered, collaborative and team oriented, innovative in their approach and passionate about their work. They are reliable, trustworthy, and open with a high level of integrity. They value diversity, are inclusive and are committed to a global mindset.
Position Summary: The Program Operations Specialist role will be responsible for ensuring operational efficiency and team readiness around new selling programs and products. Program management will be a key part of the role, including overseeing program adoption, and actively participating in cross-functional project teams.
- Serve as operational support within F5 Sales & Sales Operations for new and existing subscription programs (e.g. NGINX, Shape, VE Subscriptions, etc.)
- Collaborate with Public Cloud Program Managers on new and existing initiatives (e.g. co-sell motions with cloud providers, development of private offer motions with cloud providers)
- Create bulk uploads with Marketplace utility customers for Private Offers opportunities
- Create Salesforce reports for various cloud programs, illustrate pipeline activity (best case, commit, close, etc.)
- Engage with key stakeholders across Sales Operations, accounting and technology services and cloud alliances, working to proactively drive subscription models and enable Sales teams
- Establish an operational cadence that allows for the proper launch and monitoring of programs and adjust accordingly to drive successful deployment
- Identify and drive resolution on issues; act as first point of contact, effectively escalating where appropriate
- Assist team members with questions, go-to resource for sales operations
- Owns booking process documentation and training materials
- Identify and lead process improvement initiatives, work with Global Cloud Alliances Program Manager on requests for system enhancements.
- Proactively provide project updates to sales operations leadership and other stakeholders.
- Proactively work with cloud alliances team to ensure proper utilization of new and existing initiatives
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Performs other related job duties as assigned.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, planning, problem solving, troubleshooting, and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, within a team
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to advance programs/projects while managing multiple initiatives
- Dedicated to meeting and delivering on business objectives
- Self-motivated, proactive communication around projects or anticipated escalations
- Advanced understanding of sales operations processes
- Ability to resolve issues utilizing available resources and understanding of F5 business practices
- Must be detailed oriented with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Expert ability to draw concise, well supported recommendations based on issues presented.
- Advanced Experience with SFDC and Oracle.
- Basic Project Management.
- Good interpersonal, training and presentation skills, with ability to articulate complex processes.
- Ability to build effective relationships with other internal leaders and external business partners [e.g. VP of Sales Ops, VP of Finance, etc.]
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of sales/sales operations or related experience
- Proficiency with MS suite of productivity tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com from either a sales or administrator perspective is a very strong plus
- Knowledge of configuration, pricing, and quoting processes preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Please note: Position at times requires on-site work, for which Coronavirus vaccination is required. Full vaccination by date of hire is a condition of employment, subject to requests for accommodation. “Fully vaccinated” means 14 days have elapsed since receiving the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or 14 days since receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
#LI-KT1The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.