Technical/Product Development Recruiter (12 months Fixed Term Contract)RP1023428Cork (NGINX)
We are adding to our EMEA Talent Acquisition team and seeking a talented technical recruiter to join us to help us source, attract and hire exceptional talent to support our continued growth and success at F5 Networks. Our role will focus on primarily on EMEA technical recruitment for our NGINX Business Unit in Cork and is likely to include technical/product development/engineering roles across EMEA locations. This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract opportunity based in Cork.
Our Recruiters attract and recruit talented individuals into the F5 team that meet the needs of our business. You will collaborate and build strong partnerships with our hiring managers to define positions and advise on strategies to deliver a quality and efficient hiring process. Our team's remit includes handling the hiring process (including applicant and requisition management), sourcing, screening, interviewing, selections and notification process. The Recruiter will also be expected to provide manager and employee coaching and support around the F5 recruitment process and HR project management as well as ensuring a positive candidate experience. The focus of the Technical Recruiter will be predominantly to direct source candidates but there may also be some ad hoc involvement with recruitment agencies. Day to day we are responsible for:
- Coordinating active candidates and open requisitions, sourcing talent, reviewing applications/resumes, initial screening and qualification of candidates, overseeing the end to end hiring process, including offer management.
- Collaborating with hiring managers on defining an inclusive job description and advising on suitable sourcing strategies to attract the best talent.
- Identification and use of a range sourcing channels to reach and engage with target technical talent.
- Conducting initial screening/qualification calls with all applicants to assess skills and suitability for positions. This can include online/telephone/zoom technical testing.
- Coordination of all post interview feedback to candidates.
- Handling all offer management and negotiation with selected candidates.
- Proactive partnering with our business leaders to discuss future growth and projected hiring needs and employee retention strategies.
- Providing direction to Recruiting Coordinator in sourcing interviewing scheduling and other recruiting related activities.
- Providing regular weekly reporting to a variety of HR and business stakeholders.
- Represent F5 at local recruiting, diversity and inclusion and university events.
Your skills and expertise:
- Successful experience in technical recruiting, including international technical recruiting experience; candidates with experience hiring software, test, network and security engineering profiles preferred.
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships with managers, candidates and peers based in other locations including EMEA and US.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Your relevant regional knowledge and recommendations for appropriate sourcing methods.
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise to source and recruit qualified candidates including experience of using LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Able to market F5 Network as an Employer of Choice and capable of articulating company products and services.
- Handling of sensitive information discretely and in line with GDPR requirements.
- Attention to detail, strong time management and able to prioritize work to deliver results.
- A self-starter with the ability to work successfully and efficiently unsupervised.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite database management systems and experience with online applicant tracking systems (Workday preferred).
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Duties are performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to utilize a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material. May require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane and may require being on call periodically and working outside of normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
#LI-PHThe Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability,marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.